This is a great weeknight meal if ever I made one. Broccoli, chicken, and cheese are kind of like peanut butter and jelly in this house. We LOVE this combination, and I hope that you do too.
Start by grilling a few chicken breasts. I like to use my stove-top grill pan, which I got from Ikea a while back for less than $20.00. It has become a fast essential in my kitchen.
Boil up some egg noodles and drain well.
Mix in 2 cups of sharp cheddar with the noodles.
Pour hot broccoli cheese soup over the top of your noodles.
If your soup is not hot, you can put all of this into a casserole dish, top with some more cheddar cheese, and bake until everything is hot, bubbly, and delicious.
Top it with your grilled chicken, and serve hot.
● 2-3 chicken breasts, grilled
● 1 lb egg noodles
● 4-6 cups broccoli cheese soup
● 2-3 cups sharp cheddar cheese
1. Grill two chicken breasts seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and onion powder.
2. Boil one pound of egg noodles and drain well.
3. Add 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese into the hot, drained noodles, and stir well.
4. Add 5-6 cups, (or until well sauced to your liking!) of broccoli cheese soup to the noodles.
5. If you are using hot soup, you can stir until the cheese is melted, top with the chicken, and serve immediately. If you are using cold soup, place mixture into a casserole dish, bake at 350 until hot, melted, and bubbly, and then serve.